Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps within the spiral tube forming process. The main purpose of pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the main function of the sizing is to acquire a better diameter of the tube, since the diameter control is the main quality index of the Cold-Drawn SSaw Spiral Steel Pipe. one. The right match between pre-bending and sizing is needed to obtain an ideal steel pipe blank.
The following is a short discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The key of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is the usage of arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding differs: the submerged arc welding of the welding wire is exposed, there is absolutely no coating, submerged arc welding is definitely pre-paved welding flux to be welded The submerged arc welding wire extends in to the flux, as well as the arc is formed beneath the flux. The development procedure for the submerged arc welding is certainly the welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
After the start button is pressed, the welding wire and also the workpiece are energized, and also the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to burn underneath the flux layer, as well as the welding pool is created beneath the arc. Across the arc, the flux melts to make a cavity. The cavity as well as the pool continue to advance, and the metal behind the pool solidifies to make a continuous weld. This procedure is performed under the flux, so we can’t see it with all the human eye. It may be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this kind of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, the time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, and the cleaning time is saved; the quality of the welding seam is high. It also offers the necessary conditions for your delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, so the production duration of the large spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it will be still commonly used.
1. Pressure-bearing fluid is primarily utilized for the X46 welded pipe because the tube blank, and it is often spirally formed in temperature. It really is utilized for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is mainly employed for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capability of the steel pipe to stand up to pressure is strong as well as the welding performance is additionally excellent. After many different rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is relatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter of the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency is also high, and it may effectively save the investment of laying pipelines. It is actually mainly employed for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is primarily hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding technique for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The rolled steel strip is used since the tube blank, which is often formed by spiral molding and is made from double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It really is employed for the xqrkab pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The overall low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for water, gas, air and steam and other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. Pressure fluid transport is situated on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method employed for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After many different strict and scientific inspections and tests, using safe and reliable, large diameter steel pipe, transmission efficiency is also high, and may effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is mainly employed for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, natural gas, etc.
Rise Steel consisted of subsidiaries of Cangzhou Spiral Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei All Land Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei Yuancheng Steel Pipe Factory, Cangzhou Xinguang Thermal Insulation Pipe Factory .The company is located in Tianjin port, the largest comprehensive port and an important foreign trade port, engaging in the management of steel pipe production nearly 20 years.The company is a high-tech enterprise integrated with independent production and sales business.We are committed to the concept of “innovation, technology and service”.
Address: APT. 1202 BLDG. B Kuang Shi Guo Ji Plaza, Tianjin Free Trading Testing Zone (Business Center), Tianjin, China.
Eason Gao: email@example.com
Miao lin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Shi: email@example.com
Hamer Chen:+86 18202505824
Eason Gao: +86 18622403335
Miao lin: +86 13251845682
Amy Shi: +86 18630426996